Modern LED Ceiling Light Manufacturer from China
- Anti-glare design with the beautiful light beam
- Saving more energy compared to traditional ceiling light
- OEM & ODM service to support your business
- 2-year warranty and maintenance-free
SMAlux Manufacture The Best LED Ceiling Light For Your Business
SMAlux LED ceiling lights come in many different shape and sizes, they used anti-glare design with optional lens, providing attractive light beam. Aluminum body ensure the good heat dissipation, the adjustable light direction can meet different customer needs. It’s suitable for both commercial and domestic spaces.
SMAlux has been a LED ceiling light manufacturer with over 30 years of R&D experience, we can help you to make your idea become true, especially with 6 specialized R&D teams, we will design the product as exactly as what you want. So, just send us your idea.
SMAlux LED Ceiling Light
As a leading manufacturer of LED ceiling lights field in China, SMAlux has ISO90001, ISO14001, and OHSMS18001 certification, SMAlux LED ceiling lights have complied with UL, CE, RoHS, ERP, GS, SAA, etc., standards.
SMAlux has been committing to providing customers with professional technical support, quality products and competitive prices, based on 6 professional R&D team and a special research lab, we can provide OEM & ODM service to expand your business in LED ceiling lights field.
SMAlux will update the latest product information to you every year and IES reports for your lighting projects for free.
Send your inquiry for the next LED ceiling lights order, normally you will get our best quotation within 8 working hours.
Square Ceiling Light
SMAlux square ceiling lights used a high transmittance lens which provides a better light beam, the lens is optional. Anti-glare design providing a comfortable lighting experience. The aluminum material is capable of better heat dissipation to ensure the high performance of LED chips and prolong extended the lifetime of the whole light.
Circle Ceiling Light
SMAlux circle ceiling light used waterproof design with a reflector, providing better light beam and also ensure good waterproof performance with IP65, it’s suitable for humid environments in commercial and domestic spaces. The installation is easy due to the integrated fitting with easy-wiring terminal boxes, and detachable faces in 2 shapes and 2 colors can reduce inventory cost. The light head is adjustable for different needs.
Dimmable Ceiling Light
SMAlux dimmable ceiling light can be dimmable by the remote control, the brightness can be dimmed according to the different scenes, and you can choose the brightness which you prefer, it is flexible to meet different needs.
SMAlux LED Ceiling Light Manufacturing Capabilities
Owing over 30 years of manufacturing experience in the LED ceiling light industry, all the SMAlux LED ceiling lights are certified by UL, DLC, ETL CE, RoHS, etc. You can find the suitable certified ceiling light no matter which region you are from.
SMAlux has 13,000m² of manufacturing space and more than 700 professional workers. The workers in our production lines are trained regularly, so they are highly skilled and the delivery time is well assured.
Meanwhile, SMAlux has ISO90001, ISO14001 and OHSMS18001 certification to ensure product quality and environmental protection.
Our customers are all over the world, so we will prepare stock for most products is necessary, which is convenient for us to deal with small orders and shorten the lead time.
SMAlux LED Ceiling Light
SMAlux LED ceiling lights use high-quality LED chips which is helpful to reduce the attenuation of light. Relying on high-end LED chips, excellent LED drivers and optical lenses, patented shape and structure, and internal anti-counterfeiting mark, SMAlux LED ceiling lights to provide market protection from competitors.
SMAlux LED ceiling lights are certified by UL, CE, RoHS, SAA, NOM, etc. The certifications are regularly updated, therefore, the quality of the product is well guaranteed.
Compared to traditional ceiling lights, SMAlux LED ceiling lights can help to save the maintenance fee and replacement cost for you.
SMAlux LED ceiling lights can be customized for different tastes and needs, our engineer team will try the best to satisfy your request, so any of your inquiry of ceiling lights are warmly welcome!
LED Ceiling Light: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
1. What is an LED Ceiling Light?
These are special lighting systems designed for ceilings, and they use light emitting diodes as the main source of light.
You will use the LED ceiling light to provide uniform illumination of the room.
LED Ceiling Light
2. What are the Benefits of LED Ceiling Light?
The benefits that you will experience when using Light Emitting Diode ceiling lights include:
- Provides enough light that will illuminate the room uniformly
- Saves a lot of energy in comparison to other types of ceiling lights
- Environmental friendly and does not emit gasses that would interfere with the environment.
- Does not produce a lot of heat thus maintain the room temperature of the room at favorable conditions
- LED ceiling lights are available in different sizes and shapes for you to choose from.
- The installation process of LED ceiling lights is simple and straightforward and does not require any form of specialization.
- It can easily adapt to different power uses, supply systems and casings as well.
- LED ceiling lights are also located far away from any form of interference thus limiting unnecessary accidents.
- The cost of acquiring and installing LED ceiling lights is also low.
- LED ceiling lights are also suitable for tight spaces especially in areas where you cannot fit big lighting materials.
3. Do LED Ceiling Lights have Dimmers?
Yes, LED ceiling lights have dimmers.
They have special types of dimmers that you can use in controlling the intensity of light that you need.
4. How does LED Ceiling Light and Traditional Ceiling Light Compare?
LED ceiling lights are much better in comparison to the traditional ceiling lights.
One of the areas making LED ceiling lights superior to traditional ceiling lights is energy conservation.
LED ceiling lights conserve a lot of energy in comparison to traditional ceiling lights.
Apart from that traditional ceiling lights emit a lot of heat thus making LED ceiling lights more favorable.
LED ceiling lights are durable in comparison to the traditional ceiling light which have a shorter shelf-life.
What’s more LED ceiling lights are available in different shapes and designs in comparison to the rigid traditional lights.
5. What is the Electroluminescence Effect of LED Ceiling Lights?
Electroluminescence effect of LED ceiling lights is the reaction of electrons as they move through a semi-conductor material.
It enables the LED lights to start immediately after switching it on thus eliminating the distracting humming and flickering.
6. How do LED Ceiling Lights Work?
LED ceiling lights work on the same principle as the normal LED lights.
It is a two lead semi-conductor source of light.
It consists of a p-n junction which will emit light when you activate it.
As soon as a suitable voltage passes through the leads, electron recombine with electron holes on the same device.
This leads to the release of energy in the form of photons through an effect you can identify as electroluminescence.
The color of the ceiling light will appear according to the band gap of the semiconductor.
7. What is Energy Efficiency Rating of LED Ceiling Light?
The energy efficiency rating of LED ceiling lights is the amount of energy the LED ceiling lights consume.
This is in comparison to other forms of lighting systems which tend to consume a lot of energy.
For instance, a 6W LED light bulb have high lumen ratings that provide similar output as 60 W incandescent light bulb.
A circuit with proper designs should be able to result to high energy efficiency ratings reaching about 80%.
Implying that 80% of the energy in use converts to light energy and only 20% goes away in the form of heat.
8. Ceiling Filament Bulbs or LED Ceiling Light; Which is better?
LED ceiling lights are better than ceiling filament bulbs in very many ways.
Some of the reasons being energy efficiency, durability, and cost.
LED ceiling lights are more energy efficient and cost less in comparison to the ceiling filament bulbs.
LED ceiling lights also produce very little heat in comparison to the heat ceiling filament bulbs produce.
9. What are the Standard Specifications for LED Ceiling Lights?
Whenever you intend to purchase an LED ceiling light you have to look at the following specifications:
- Lumen specifications of the LED ceiling light
- Not all fixture requires the use of LED light so you have to consider the place where you will place it.
- You should look at dimmable LED lights and avoid non-dimmable LED lights.
- Remember to choose the right color of LED ceiling light according to your requirements.
- The cost is also an important fact as you will spend more on LED ceiling lights.
- Size and shape of the LED ceiling light should also be compatible to your specifications.
10. Are there Common Design Problems in LED Ceiling Lights?
The common design problems that you can face during the designing process of LED ceiling lights include:
· Possible Shadowing and Glare
During the designing process, strong glare and shadowing of luminaires cab be a huge problem.
You can fix the issue by changing from the devices on board to chips on board.
· LED Dimming not Smooth
The LED dimming is often not so smooth as many have been claiming.
The dimmable mature of the LED ceiling lights are often choppy and do not meet the expectations.
· There is no Proper Standardization for Colors
At the moment, there is no clear standard procedures when it comes to color correlated temperatures (CCT). This gives designers challenges when selecting suitable LED ceiling lights for various applications.
However, you can solve this by considering the 2700 k, 4000 k, and 6500 k color temperatures.
· Thermal Management
In the past, many designers had issues with the mode of heat management especially when it came to heat dissipation.
Designers can now control the heat dissipation as the efficacy of LED improves thus resulting to minimal loss of heat.
The long life of LED ceiling lights is making the interchangeability of the products increasingly important.
The solution in place at the moment is from the manufacturers point of view instead of the users point of view.
· Need for Lower Costs
Cost is a huge barrier for introducing clients to the new LED ceiling lights technology.
LED light designers have to fight on behalf of the manufacturers to get a proper price on the products.
11. What do Lumen mean in LED Ceiling Light?
Lumen is the measure of total amount of visible light from the LED ceiling light.
The higher the lumen rating of the LED ceiling light, the brighter the light the LED bulb produces.
12. Do LED Ceiling Light get Hot?
Yes, LED ceiling lights get hot.
Despite the fact that LED ceiling lights are cooler than incandescent light, it also produces heat.
The heat it produces goes away due to the availability of a heat sink at the base of the bulb.
13. What is the Light Distribution Angle for LED Ceiling Lights?
LED ceiling lights have the best distribution angle for lights in a room.
It spreads the light evenly across the room thus giving it a distribution angle of more than 180 degrees.
Beam angle – Photo courtesy: TIMESLITE
14. How do you Reduce Glare in LED Ceiling Lights?
You can reduce the glare of light by reducing the intensity of the light.
LED ceiling lights come complete with light dimmers which you can use to control the glare of light.
15. What is the Lifetime of LED Ceiling Lights?
LED ceiling lights lasts the same number of hours that any LED light lasts.
LED ceiling light bulbs will last approximately 50, 000 hours but this may vary depending on the use.
In case you use the bulb for 12 hours daily, an LED ceiling bulb can go up to 11 years.
16. Do LED Ceiling Lights have IP Rating?
Yes, LED ceiling lights have Ingress Protection (IP) ratings.
Ingress protection will determine if the exterior case of the LED ceiling light is strong to protect the inner working parts.
It is a rating that will indicate how well LE lighting is protected from other external influencing factors.
17. What should you Consider when Choosing LED Ceiling Light Bases?
When you are choosing LED ceiling light bases, you should consider the following:
- Size of the LED light fixture
The size of the LED light fixture is a critical determinant when choosing the right LED ceiling light base.
You have to consider the space where you are going to hang the lighting fixtures.
The spacing between and around the LED ceiling light base should be wide enough to avoid installation issues.
18. What is Lux?
Lux is an SI derivative unit of luminous emittance and illuminance for measuring luminous flux per unit area.
Lux is equal to a single lumen per square meter.
You can use it to measure light intensity that hits and goes through a particular surface.
19. What is LED Ceiling Light Power Factor?
It is a ratio of real power in watts and apparent power in volt-ampere.
Depending on the nature of the LED ceiling light, it may range from zero to unity. This will reflect on the distortion degree shift of phase in the wave form.
20. How many Color Temperature for LED Ceiling Light are there?
LED light color temperature – Photo courtesy: RICH BRILLIANT
The color temperature of LED ceiling lights often determines the color of the LED ceiling light.
The color temperature is in kelvin with three major gradations such as:
- Warm white
- Natural White
- Cold white or daylight white
21. Why is LED Ceiling Light Color Temperature Important?
LED color temperature is important because it is the main determinant for the color of the LED ceiling light.
It results in how we perceive the light that the LED ceiling light produces.
Warm light colors often look very cozy but cold white lamps are uncomfortable and bright.
22. How can you Test Quality of LED Ceiling Light?
You can test the quality of LED ceiling lights by using a digital multimeter capable of taking diode readings.
Hook up the red positive charge and the black lead negative charge and turn the multimeter to diode settings.
After that, connect the red probe to the anode and then the black probe to the cathode.
The digital multimeter will provide you with a value which you will evaluate and gauge on the quality of the light.
23. How much heat does LED Ceiling Light Dissipate?
Generally, LED ceiling lights produce very little heat.
This is because it uses 80% of the energy to produce light.
The remaining 20% is lost in the form of heat energy.
LED ceiling lights also have heat sinks that that absorb the heat thus you can hardly feel the effect of the heat.
24. Does SMAlux help LED Ceiling Light OEM Businesses?
Yes, SMAlux assists in the OEM business to improve your business.
Just get in touch with SMAlux and you will get the best OEM services that will support your business.
25. What are Motion Activated LED Ceiling Light?
Motion activated LED ceiling lights are types of LED ceiling lights that respond to any detection of movement.
You can easily turn the lights on or off by simple gestures of the hands.
26. Do LED Ceiling Lights contain Hazardous Material like Heavy Metals?
No, LED ceiling lights do not contain hazardous materials like heavy metals.
The law does not consider LEDs to be toxic thus allowing you to dispose of them in regular landfills.
Apart from that, you can use the LED ceiling lights without worrying about harm from hazardous materials like heavy metals.
27. How do you determine the Right LED Ceiling Light for a Room?
LED Ceiling light
You can follow the general rule of thumb to determine appropriate diameters of the ceiling fixtures.
First, you have to measure the width and length of the room and then add the two measurements together.
Convert the measurements to inches and then use the results to determine the right ceiling fixture measurements.
Apart from that, you should know the location of the LED ceiling light within the room.
Different locations require different intensities of light thus determining the length of the LED ceiling light from the roof.
The size of the LED ceiling light is also an important factor but this depends on the room size.
28. Are LED Ceiling Light Safe?
Yes, LED ceiling lights are safe for you to use.
It does not emit any form of polluting radiation thus making it safe.
LED ceiling lights also operate at low voltage thus making it even safer for you to use.
29. Do LED Ceiling Light Require Special Fixtures?
Yes, LED ceiling lights require special fixtures that usually come with the LED ceiling lights.
Whenever an LED light is broken, you will have to replace the entire LED light fixture.
30. Are there Disadvantages of LED Ceiling Light?
Yes, LED ceiling lights have the following disadvantages:
- The initial cost of LED ceiling lights id higher in comparison to other light forms.
- LED performance is temperature dependent on the ambient temperature of the operating environment or properties of thermal management.
- LEDs are voltage sensitive and you have to get one with a voltage above particular threshold and current below the rating.
- The quality of light from LED ceiling lights especially under white LED illumination can make you perceive things differently.
- They are not good for use in winter conditions as they do not produce enough heat to warm a room.
- LEDS are also more attractive to insects in comparison to other forms of light.
- It has an efficiency droop where the efficiency of the LED ceiling light decreases with an increase in current.
- LED ceiling lights also contribute to high rates of blue pollution in comparison to other forms of light.
31. What is Integrated LED Light?
This is a type of LED light that has integrations into fixtures.
The power supply of the integrated LED lights is often on the exterior and separate from the LED light.
This is a good feature for quality LED ceiling lights power supply components.
They have very long life span but in case of a problem, you will have to replace the entire integration.
On the other hand, when the power supply stops working, all you need to replace is the power supply system.
32. What LED Ceiling Design Ideas are there?
There are different LED ceiling light designs available for you to choose from.
- Square Ceiling Lights
- Circle Ceiling Lights
- Dimmable Ceiling Lights
33. Are LED Ceiling Lights Prone to Flickering?
No, LED ceiling lights are not prone to flickering.
Once you switch it on, the LED ceiling light will start immediately without flickering or distracting humming.
34. What are the Benefits of LED Ceiling Lights with Remote?
The benefits that you will experience by using the LED ceiling lights with remote include:
- It has wireless operations allowing you to switch it on and off from a remote distance.
- It also uses voice control such as Alexa from amazon to respond to certain voice commands.
- You can program it for group settings where you can easily control different bulbs at once.
- It allows you to control it using a smart phone just by installing the SMAlux control app.
- It is very easy to install in simple steps such as connecting to a socket.